Peripheral Intravenous (I.V.) Cannula
I.V. Cannula with injection valve with wings has been designed to provide extra medication, through injection port, without pain.
- Sterilized by Ethylene â€" Oxide gas..
- Back cut needle for easy penetration
- Quick flash back for confirmation of successful cannulation
- Non-pyrogenic, for single use only.
- Colour coded port cap for size identification and easy handling.
- Specially designed catheter tip for smooth penetration
- Universal 6% taper for compatibility with any other standard product.
- Japanese Needle made of Stainless steel which offers lower resistance during insertion, resulting in fewer traumas to the patient.
- European Catheter which has the lowest coefficient of friction resulting in lesser penetration force and reduces the chances of sticking to vascular walls.
- PTFE/PUR/FEP catheter can be provided.
- Medical grade paper / tyvek.
- Blister made of Non â€" toxic PVC film / non-pvc packaging (soft blister)
|Gauge||Colour||Int - Ext Dia (in mm)||Length (in mm)||Water Flow (ml/min.)|
|14||Orange||1.6 - 2.1||45||240|
|16||Grey||1.3 - 1.8||45||180|
|17||White||1.2 - 1.5||45||125|
|18||Green||0.9 - 1.3||45||90|
|20||Pink||0.8 - 1.1||32||60|
|22||Blue||0.6 - 0.9||25||36|
|24||Yellow||0.5 - 0.7||19||20|
|26||Violet||0.4 - 0.6||19||13|